Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Installation
VES Specialist Site Services are experts in solving kitchen ventilation issues.
Specialist Site Services has a wealth of experience in this specialist area of ventilation, manufacturing a full range of kitchen extract fans, canopies, make-up air units, controls and odour control. Specialist Site Services can provide contractors with as much, or as little, assistance as required.
1. Make-up air supply units with filter, heating, cooling and attenuation as necessary.
2. VES will ensure correct balance of supply air between restaurant and kitchen, designed to avoid draughts and noise.
3. Gas interlock panel with emergency shut off button.
4. Canopies for every application, complete with baffle or high efficiency Grease Grabber filters, plus lighting, stainless steel
cladding and fire suppression as required.
5. Control panel for the supply air unit and extract fan, plus gas interlock and airflow proving sensors.
6. Odours and fumes can be removed from the air with electro-static, ultra-violet and carbon filters.
7. VES unique cleanable silencers.
8. Kitchen extract fans for higher temperature polluted air.
Kitchen Heat Recovery
Case Study: Kempsey Primary School
VES installed an Ecovent-K unit, with high efficiency fans and grease filters, at Kempsey Primary School. The kitchen system was designed together with Worcester County Council Design Department.
For more information on this project click here
Case Study: Hard Rock Café
VES retrofitted the high efficiency patented ‘Grease Grabber’ filter system to existing kitchen hoods, to substantially reduce the amount of grease entering the ductwork system.
For more information on how we can help you please contact us.