Commercial kitchen ventilation installation
VES has a wealth of experience in this specialist area of ventilation, manufacturing a full range of kitchen extract fans, canopies, make-up air units, controls and odour control. Specialist Site Services can provide contractors with as much or as little assistance as required.
1. Make-up air supply units with filter, heating, cooling and attenuation as required
2. Ensure correct balance of supply air between restaurant and kitchen, designed to avoid draughts and noise
3. Gas interlock panel with emergency shut off button
4. Canopies for every application, complete with baffle or high efficiency Grease Grabber filters, plus lighting, stainless steel cladding and fire suppression as required
5. Control panel for the supply air unit and extract fan, plus gas interlock and airflow proving sensors
6. Remove odours and fumes from the air with electro-static, ultra-violet and carbon filters
7. Unique cleanable silencers
8. Kitchen extract fans for higher temperature polluted air
Kitchen heat recovery
Case study: Kempsey primary school
VES installed an Ecovent
-K unit at Kempsey Primary School with high efficiency
fans and grease filters. The kitchen system was designed together with Worcester County Council design department.
Find out more