Post Installation Checks for HVAC Electrical Controls
VES manufacture approximately £3 million of HVAC Controls every year, including the energy efficient BlueSense demand based ventilation system.
Prior to turning a system on, contractors arrange for a trained VES Engineer to:
- Check the system and ensure that there are no errors
- Set the unit to work, checking that it operates correctly
- Tune control loops to match system characteristics and optimise energy saving
- Measure air volumes, providing that there is a suitably accessible pitot traverse point
- Issue a Commissioning Report
For more information on BlueSense Energy Efficient Controls click here
For more information on how we can help you please contact us.