Energy efficient refurbishment
Which one? AHU repair or refurbish
For buildings with faulty and deteriorating ventilation plant, the obvious choice may appear to be replacement, however there are many reasons, not least economic ones, why the repair or refurbish alternatives should also be explored.
VES recognised that building owners, managers and engineers wanted that choice and formed a Specialist Site Services division in 1992.
Holistic approach to refurbishment
VES is the market leader in the refurbishment of any make or model of packaged air handling equipment.
Using our specialist knowledge and experience, VES' technical team takes a holistic approach to refurbishment, including controls upgrades, resulting in many energy saving benefits. Energy efficient air movement, to save you money.
Air handling energy savings benefits
- More cost effective than new
- Less disruption and more flexibility
- Can give up to 15 years additional working life to existing equipment
Premium efficiency fan/motor
- EC, Energy Plug and EC+ available
- Complete energy solution for all fan types and sizes
- Improved fan efficiency
- Advanced compressor technology
- Improved energy efficiency
- Improved temperature/humidity control
- Increased life expectancy
- Lower compressor noise
Energy controls upgrades
- Future proofing
- Intelligent demand ventilation
- Weather optimisation and night-time free cooling
- Optimum filter change point - based on energy cost
- Integrated Heat Exchanger control
- Integrate into existing Building Management System including BACnet, Modbus, Trend and KNK
- Reduced energy consumption
- Slower fan speed
- Lower heating and cooling demands to suit current occupancy and ambient conditions
- Many occupancy sensing options
VES can also assist with AHU installation, including off loading, cranage, flat-packing, re-fixing unit sections and ductwork connections.